Thursday, March 10, 2005

Farmers Market

Ian and I went to the farmers market today. We were the only 2 shoppers in sight so I tried to buy one thing from a lot of people. We always try to buy fish at the farmers market. They have fresh stuff from the coast. We also visited a nursery. There's not much to see yet. It is too cold to have the colorful bedding plants out yet. We settled for some seeds instead (sweet alyssum, cosmos, and morning glory). Tonight we went to BJ's. Our membership runs out on the 31st and we don't plan on renewing it so we stocked up on tons of stuff. I also found lilies-of-the-valley at BJs of all places! They are my favorite flower but I never seem to have luck with them. Oh well, I will plant them tomorrow and see how it goes.

I heard Ian playing in the kitchen last night. I was next to him in the living room typing away on the computer. When I went to check on him I found that he had pulled out every plastic grocery bag we own and spread them out on the floor. I ran for the camera and then cleaned them up. I find that distraction is the best method for keeping him out of trouble at his age. I just turn on Blue Oyster Cult's "Godzilla" and he starts jamming. Buck changed the lyrics from "Godzilla" to "Go Ian" so now he loves that song. Hey, it works for now!

No comments: