I found this interview on Danielle's blog today and thought I would ask Ian some of the questions. He seemed to think it was fun so we did the whole thing. Here are his answers, quoted directly, at age 5.
1. What is something your mom always says to you?
2. What makes your mom happy?
Me kissing you
3. What makes your mom sad?
When I'm not around
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
When you say, "Blah blah, mwaa, wa, wa!" (said in silly voice)
5. What did your mom like to do when she was a child?
6. How old is your mom?
7. How tall is your mom?
Tall as a tiger
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
Write in your journal
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
A race (???)
11. What is your mom really good at?
12. What is your mom not very good at?
Gluing toys back together
13. What does your mom do for her job?
14. What is your mom's favorite food?
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
Kissing me (I'm sensing a theme...)
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
17. What do you and your mom do together?
18. How are you and your mom the same?
We love each other
19. How are you and your mom different?
We don't look the same
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
Because you are always telling me!
21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
That he loves you
22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
Kissing World (????)
On the theme of kissing- I thought I would mention that the picture he drew in the picture above was me looking sad, and the large globular thing heading towards me is a kiss he blew to cheer me up! :)