Monday, April 27, 2009

Interview with Ian

I found this interview on Danielle's blog today and thought I would ask Ian some of the questions. He seemed to think it was fun so we did the whole thing. Here are his answers, quoted directly, at age 5.

1. What is something your mom always says to you?
You're cute

2. What makes your mom happy?
Me kissing you

3. What makes your mom sad?
When I'm not around

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
When you say, "Blah blah, mwaa, wa, wa!" (said in silly voice)

5. What did your mom like to do when she was a child?
Play

6. How old is your mom?
716

7. How tall is your mom?
Tall as a tiger

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Kiss me

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
Write in your journal

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
A race (???)

11. What is your mom really good at?
Loving me

12. What is your mom not very good at?
Gluing toys back together

13. What does your mom do for her job?
Doula

14. What is your mom's favorite food?
Hamburgers

15. What makes you proud of your mom?
Kissing me (I'm sensing a theme...)

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Arcee

17. What do you and your mom do together?
Cute stuff

18. How are you and your mom the same?
We love each other

19. How are you and your mom different?
We don't look the same

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
Because you are always telling me!

21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
That he loves you

22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
Kissing World (????)

On the theme of kissing- I thought I would mention that the picture he drew in the picture above was me looking sad, and the large globular thing heading towards me is a kiss he blew to cheer me up! :)

No comments: